sábado, 15 de novembro de 2008

Orientações para a vida

Pérolas desportivas, straight from the UK:

'My parents have been there for me, ever since I was about 7.' - David Beckham

'I would not be bothered if we lost every game as long as we won the league.' - Mark Viduka

'We lost because we didn't win.' - Ronaldo

'If you don't believe you can win, there is no point in getting out of bed at the end of the day.' - Neville Southall

'He's put on weight and I've lost it, and vice versa.' - Ronnie Whelan

'I can see the carrot at the end of the tunnel.' - Stuart Pearce

'I've never wanted to leave. I'm here for the rest of my life, and hopefully after that as well.' - Alan Shearer

'I'd like to play for an Italian club, like Barcelona.' - Mark Draper

'I'm as happy as I can be - but I have been happier.' - Ugo Ehiogu

'I took a whack on my left ankle, but something told me it was my right.' - Lee Hendrie

'I couldn't settle in Italy - it was like living in a foreign country.' - Ian Rush

'I always used to put my right boot on first, and then obviously my right sock.' - Barry Venison

' There's no in between - you're either good or bad. We were in between.' - Gary Lineker

'Sometimes in football you have to score goals.' - Thierry Henry

Sem comentários: